Brawl Stars guide: Tips, Tricks and Tricks ; Brawl Stars is an excellent shooter that specializes in 3v3 warfare. There are over 40 characters, each with their own unique weapons, gadgets and super attacks. If you haven’t downloaded Brawl Stars yet and tried it yourself, read this guide and you’ll be collecting trophies in no time.
Brawl Stars is one of those games that are hard to put down. There are dozens of maps, more than 40 playable characters, and multiple game modes. To add to your fun, the maps and game modes are in a loop and keep you entertained every 24 hours. If that’s not enough for you, it’s in season two of the Supercell Brawl Pass, so now is a great time to get some free loot.
Brawl Stars guide: Tips, Tricks and Tricks
DOWNLOAD BRAWL STARS: HOW TO DOWNLOAD ON IOS AND ANDROID?
Brawl Stars is easy to download on your mobile device, and most importantly: it’s free. If you have an Android device, you can download it from Google Play. Or, if you have an iOS device, you can download Brawl Stars from the App Store.
BRAWL STARS PC: HOW TO PLAY ON BIG SCREEN
If you want to play Brawl Stars on your PC, you will need an emulator. Two emulators you can rely on to play Brawl Stars are Memu Play and BlueStacks. To play on the big screen, download an emulator, search for Brawl Stars and then hit download.
BRAWL STARS YOUTUBE: WHERE CAN YOU WATCH BRAWL STARS?
If you don’t know yet, the official Brawl Stars YouTube channel is regularly updated with short animations or update videos.
BRAWL STARS TIPS
- Know your role. Different Characters are best for different things. For example, El Primo and other heavy guns can take a lot of damage and protect the other player on his team, but characters like Brock and Piper are best for long-range support.
- Know how fast your character attacks. If your fighter’s attack takes some time to reach his target, you should aim in front of your target if they’re moving or you will miss.
- Know when to back off!
- Players heal when not firing or not being hit. If your health is low, it may be best to hide for a while to regain your health, but remember that this can give your opponent the opportunity to do the same.
- Try to dodge enemy attacks. While it is not easy to evade close-range attacks , long-range projectiles and launchers such as the Brock ‘s rocket can be dodged with accurate firing techniques.
- A common technique is to walk sideways and turn as soon as you see a ranged attack coming your way. The enemy will likely miss the attacks as they will time their attacks by aiming forward.
- A player’s strike area (the area where attacks can reach and set up and damage them) is indicated by the ring around their feet, not the player himself. This space is relatively the same size for each player.
- A player’s strike area is slightly larger than a single block of cover. If you want complete protection, hide behind at least two blocks. Sometimes this will not work against some special shell types (eg Jacky , Brock, and Colt ).
BRAWL STARS ONLINE: CAN YOU PLAY OFFLINE?
Brawl Stars is an online mobile game only. You cannot play the game without an internet connection because you are playing against other people from all over the world. You can play training games against bots, but you must have an internet connection to download the game. If you want to play together, you can create a club and invite your friends.