How To Get Zhongli Genshin Impact? Do you want to know how to get Zhongli Genshin Impact? You have arrived at the right place. Scroll down the article and get all the information about Genshin Impact Zhongli build here!
How To Get Zhongli Genshin Impact 2021?
Be informed that developed and published by miHoYO, this game is a role-playing action video game. This game is free-to-play and connects a fantasy open-world setting. It uses online-only and multiplayer mode which allows about 4 players at a time. Using elemental magic, an action-dependent battle system is highlighted. For players to acquire new weapons, resources, and characters, Gacha game monetization is used. On September 28, 2020, this game was released for Android, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and iOS. How to use Zhongli Genshin Impact is a question that is breaking the internet recently.
Zhongli Genshin Impact 2021
Are you in search of the best Genshin Impact Zhongli build? You have landed at the right place. Know that he has been in the game for a while, however, thankfully, the Genshin Impact 1.5 update is here, the event wish Gentry of Hermitage all geared up and is back. Undoubtedly, he has a boosted drop rate. On the other hand, Childe and permanent-banner-character Diluc are those 2 Genshin Impact’s top two fighters that are a must, Zhongli is also not to be missed.
- Certainly, the most intriguing thing regarding Zhongli is that he is a Geo fighter, however, he also resonates with other Geo fighters.
- Most importantly, this means that, while it is commonly best to have broad elemental powers in your party, to have Zhongli with another Geo character will surely make both characters best.
- It is sure that it is worth pulling for him if you go with your Traveler in Geo mode, otherwise, if you use Ningguang or Noelle a lot.
- So, here given is how to get Genshin Impact Zhongli, and a top build for him
What Is The Process Of Getting Zhongli Genshin Impact 2021?
- Zhongli is a section of the time-limited Gentry Of Heritage banner. The banner foremostly ran back in December 2020, however, it has returned with the 1.5 updates.
- As of now, you will also have a chance to get the new four-star Pyro character Genshin Impact named Yanfei. The banner is expected to run until May 18. This means you have a few weeks to add them to your team.
- Now, Zhongli has a boosted drop rate as well which means you would not have to depend on ‘pity pulls’, guaranteeing you a five-star character only on coming up dry on the same banner after 90 pulls.
- If you think that it is a lot, the number will carry over from previous banners thinking that you did not get a five-star character there as well.
- Besides the fact that you can have your Traveler as Geo, it is also possible for the gamers to prefer them in Anemo, meaning there are only really 2 Geo characters in the game as of now, Ningguang and Noelle.
- Not very popular, these elements in the game, however, a lot of that is since it lacks a headline character such as Diluc, Venti, or Fischl.
- Zhongli seems all set to be that character to get Geo on equal footing finally.
Zhongli In Genshin Impact
Notice that Zhongli is calm as well as philosophical figure amongst the much excitable characters. Still, waters run deep, and he is surprisingly intense though, as well as regards himself as a “bourgeois parasite.”
Normal Attack: Rain Of Stone
- Charged Attack: Zhongli lurches forwards, which causes stone spears to drop behind him. Needs some stamina.
- Plunging Attack: Zhongli slams down with a very strong attack.
- Normal Attack: Zhongli features six rapid strikes in quick succession.
Elemental Skill: Dominus Lapidis
- Zhongli creates a stone stele, that’s deals with AoE Geo damage.
- This attack becomes as stronger if other Geo elements are present in near vicinity. If it is charged, this skill creates a jade shield, which absorbs damage along with a better absorption for Geo damage.
Elemental Burst: Planet Befall
- Zhongli summons a meteor, that deals Geo damage as well as apply for Petrification.
- This gets stronger as Zhongli’s health boosts up.
- Dominance Of Earth: Planet Befall obtains a damage boost equal to 33% of max HP of Zhongli.
- Arcanum Of Crystal: This funds 15% ore when crafting Polearms.
- Resonant Waves: Jade shield will Fortify when damaged, that gains a 5% boosts in shield strength.
- You can also stack five times.
- Lazuil, Herald of the Order: Boosts Planet Befall’s level by 3.
- Chyros, Bounty of Dominator: 40 percent of damage taken by jade shield becomes health regeneration for active party members.
- Topaz, Unbreakable and Fearless: Increases Planet Befall’s AoE damage by 20 percent and increases Petrification’s duration by two seconds.
- Rock, the Backbone of Earth: Allows Zhongli to make two stone stele’s at once.
- Stone, the Cradle of Jade: Planet Befall gives nearby allies a jade shield.
- Jade, Shimmering through Darkness: Boosts Dominus Lapidis’ level by 3.
- Primordial Jade Winged Spear
- Each attack landed boosts the power of the next one by up to 6%.
- This can stack 7 times as well as lasts for 6 seconds, however, can only occur once every 0.3 seconds.
- Gladiator’s Finale Set: 2-parts
- 18 % extra Attack damage
- 4 parts: 35 % extra Attack damage for Polearm attacks.
- If you do not have enough Gladiator’s Finale artifacts, you can have a mix of 2-parts Gladiator’s Finale as well as 2-parts Bloodstained Chivalry, granting 18% extra attack damage and 25 percent physical damage.